Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-11-2010, 06:03 PM   #46
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlparker View Post
Hey, you're off-topic! Could we please get back to the "perky butts"?!?
I've still got mine.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:20 PM   #47
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
I've still got mine.
Me too, but I keep it on The Loved One (me? Well let's just say, or sing, "Baby got back").

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:28 PM   #48
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Is there a poll associated with this?
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:54 PM   #49
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Don't even tempt me.

"Have you got a Perky Butt" (poll)

Yes.

No

Enough for two

desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:17 PM   #50
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Don't even tempt me.

"Have you got a Perky Butt" (poll)

Yes.

No

Enough for two

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:17 PM   #51
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Oh my.... I don't check this for a day and y'all go completely off on a tangent about perky butts!! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying, and the cats are looking at me funny!

I can tell you a funny story about my butt - no, it's not X Rated. One night at work I had evidently gotten a price sticker on my rear. No one noticed, or at least no one said anything (I work with a bunch of turkeys), until Chris got there to pick me up. Of course, he noticed it immediately, plucked it off, read it and announced (loudly) "I'll have you know my wife's butt is worth CONSIDERABLY more than $5.99!" I didn't know whether to laugh or strangle him. The whole front end of the store broke up in hysterical laughter. Fortunately it was after 11 p.m. and so there weren't many of us (or customers) there. I still get asked how much my butt is worth...
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:23 PM   #52
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post

Chris got there to pick me up. Of course, he noticed it immediately, plucked it off, read it and announced (loudly) "I'll have you know my wife's butt is worth CONSIDERABLY more than $5.99!" I didn't know whether to laugh or strangle him. The whole front end of the store broke up in hysterical laughter. Fortunately it was after 11 p.m. and so there weren't many of us (or customers) there. I still get asked how much my butt is worth...
Well........at least it didn't say "Reduced for Clearance!"
Old 02-11-2010, 09:26 PM   #53
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Well........at least it didn't say "Reduced for Clearance!"
Tea, meet monitor....
Old 02-11-2010, 09:29 PM   #54
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Or
"Your dollar buys more here!!"
Old 02-11-2010, 09:38 PM   #55
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel

Quote:
Or
"Your dollar buys more here!!"
My monitor will never be the same....where's the Windex?
Old 02-11-2010, 11:27 PM   #56
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
My bit of advice for our new family members...

From a 'been there, done that' perspective-- Don't be overwhelmed by all of the nonsensical comments and inside jokes that fly right over your head! Believe me when I say there will be more. There's ALWAYS more! See! Right there! "Perky butts and What's yours worth?" and you heard it here first!

If that doesn't comfort you and you have a need to be 'in the know', you can spend the next month or so reading threads in the Llounge to catch yourself up on psocks, llounge llamas, squirrels, otters, the blue one next to the fish, Germany and Portugal, hijacking threads and avatars, and so on and so on and so on...

Welcome (and I do mean Welcome!) to the madness! Never a dull moment here on MobileRead! Enjoy!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:33 PM   #57
Jan J
Enthusiast
Jan J has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jan J has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jan J has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jan J has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jan J has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS600

You are all such a hoot!
Jan J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:45 PM   #58
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarnmom View Post
My bit of advice for our new family members...

From a 'been there, done that' perspective-- Don't be overwhelmed by all of the nonsensical comments and inside jokes that fly right over your head! Believe me when I say there will be more. There's ALWAYS more! See! Right there! "Perky butts and What's yours worth?" and you heard it here first! ~snippage~

Welcome (and I do mean Welcome!) to the madness! Never a dull moment here on MobileRead! Enjoy!
HEY!! I resemble those remarks!! Hey sweetie, how are you doing, and when are we getting together again?
Old 02-12-2010, 12:18 AM   #59
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
No worries...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
Fun thread!
I keep thinking I want to get involved around here more, but then I start reading a story, wander off and forget to come back!
Just jump right in.... and if

not just post something cute like JanJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan J View Post

You are all such a hoot!
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:26 AM   #60
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
HEY!! I resemble those remarks!! Hey sweetie, how are you doing, and when are we getting together again?

I hope soon! We need to discuss this color career test!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote