Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 06-29-2006, 02:17 PM   #1
R2D2
Mad Scientist
R2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litter

Device: Zaurus, HTCMagician, iLiad
Lightbulb Official Meditation Thread

As the time for the first Iliad deliveries is coming nearer, the danger of people totally freaking out is also becoming bigger.

It's therefore necessary to give my follow e-Ink-enthusiasts a proper place to calm down and relax.

Just say:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	oooooom.gif
Views:	690
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	1159  

Last edited by R2D2; 06-29-2006 at 02:35 PM.
R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:18 PM   #2
R2D2
Mad Scientist
R2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litter

Device: Zaurus, HTCMagician, iLiad
Oooooooooooooooooom.
R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:23 PM   #3
ali
Addict
ali doesn't litterali doesn't litter

Device: Iliad, dude!
Quote:
Originally Posted by R2D2
As the time for the first Iliad deliveries is coming nearer, the danger of people totally freaking out is also becoming bigger.
Too late.

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:29 PM   #4
kwizmaster
kwizmaster began at the beginning.

I´m new to what you call "freaking out". But I will give it a try:

Oomm

Enough for first-time-omming? ;-))
kwizmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:44 PM   #5
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
How about some Tai-Chi lessons?

I personally prefer Tae-Kwon-Do since that's more "power-consuming", but I actually caught myself wandering towards ereaders durng training today...not a good sign...and I'm not even exaggerating here...honestly.
Only when the trainer started soing really hard exercises today, making us hold in a very uncomfortable position and then telling us to smile and relax...I think then my mind was so busy with thoughts about my aching back and my pitifully inadequate tummy muscles (trembling like hell..^^) that I forgot about the Iliad completely for a while...^^

you should try it.

Sit down on the floor, take your left foot in your left hand (grab the outside middle of the foot) and the same with your right hand and foot.
then pull aout and up, forming a broad A-shape with you legs and holding your feet as high up in the air as you can without falling over and straighten your legs out completely (or as far as they go, my knees usually refuse to go very far...).
Keep your upper body/back straight.

Now let go with your hands but keep you legs up. Kick towards the insides of your open hands 10 times, then cross your arms and wait a minute, keeping legs up all the time, then repeat.

and remember...smile like a maniac ALL THE TIME!

and to prevent misunderstandings..you are not allowed to lie on your back...this is a sitting exercise, or rather a balancing one... (can someone tell me how to write exercise correctly please? Thanks Laurens.)

Last edited by CommanderROR; 06-29-2006 at 03:08 PM.
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:00 PM   #6
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
exercise
Laurens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 05:18 PM   #7
Azania
Azania began at the beginning.

Device: Palm E2; Nokia 770
Now c'mon folks. There are plenty of us out here who, for whatever mysterious dark reasons, have not been favoured with an invitation. We look upon you, the chosen few, to provide us with balanced emotion-free reports which take into account our sensitive natures. So, no gloating now!
Azania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 05:36 PM   #8
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

oh come on...gloating is fun...^^

no, seriously...we'll do our best to give all of you "disadvantaged" people a good (or lets say a realistic) impression of the Iliad.
You'll have more pictures, videos and opinions than you can stand...assuming irex holds to their schedule...^^
Otherwise you'll have a bunch of nervous wrecks.
Old 06-29-2006, 05:41 PM   #9
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
Ooooooooooooooammmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Glooooooooooooooooooooooooooooat!

So how many others read this as an official mediation thread? I thought someone was in contact with iRex and was trying to sort out any lingering doubts/issues.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 05:47 PM   #10
CommanderROR
eink fanatic

Did anyone try my distraction exercise?
^^
It'll make you strong enough to hold your 390g Iliad...
Old 06-29-2006, 05:58 PM   #11
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
No I used my own...

--edit-- removed rant that had nothing to do with the subject matter.

Sorry about that all.

Last edited by Riocaz; 06-29-2006 at 06:46 PM.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 04:26 AM   #12
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
---- I believe ---- Everything will be good ---- the iLiad will be in my mailbox before next sunrise ---- ooooooooooooooooooooooom.
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 07:01 AM   #13
THJahar
Zealot
THJahar is on a distinguished road

Device: Jinke V2 Prototype
hmmm.didn't get an Irex invite...Jinke not responding to my emails about V2.....urge to kill RISING!
All work and no play makes Homer a dull boy! :-)
THJahar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 07:21 AM   #14
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Offical Meditation Thread - mmmh. Should I meditate until september when mortals can order an iLiad?

Maybe it's time for a »Sadly, I didn't get an offical invitation. That's inequitable.« thread.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 07:27 AM   #15
ali
Addict
ali doesn't litterali doesn't litter

Device: Iliad, dude!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokos
Offical Meditation Thread - mmmh. Should I meditate until september when mortals can order an iLiad?
I guess once the initial iLiads are shipped and people know that it works okay, the lucky ones will help out the unlucky ones by ordering iLiads for them, at least for forum members.

Well, that's what *I* plan to do (for people I can meet in person, in Berlin).
ali is offline   Reply With Quote