Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-29-2013, 02:29 PM   #16
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Code:
"L:D_N:dialog_ID:thing_RKB:true"
(leave space for a keyboard)
Ah, I see it now, that is an option list.
Read: '_' as: ',' then it looks like the name:value list which it is.

Could probably even be computed from a name=value array representation of a list.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:39 PM   #17
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Damn good point.
Looking a bit more, all of those corner points could be start-up time calculated from top-right-corner: x, y and over-all-size: x, y

And from what I saw on the xforms project page, the gui is part of the source download.
But I don't think that is needed for this tile of regular rectangles.

Just look at the values - they are cumulative by the button (pit) size.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:45 PM   #18
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
* DESCRIPTION Main function / frontend for using an X/XForms-based
* display.
* This code is _really_ (I mean: REALLY) dirty...
* The main purpose of this is to make someone play the
* game. For those interested in the gaming (as I am),
* please take a look at the other sourcefiles instead.
* I'm not at all proud of this file, it's my first
* attempt on using the XForms library, and it was done
* in a hurry.
* I don't like event driven programming...

from xmain.c so you know where the author is coming from...

Anyway, would there be a way of changing orientation for a program like this if there is no title attribute? What if this is called full sceen?

Also, maybe a call to eips or something to clear the screen first would be nice?

Seems like a more universal script could be written to call a program like this?
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 03:45 PM   #19
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
There is a title attribute..

Took me a while to find it myself..

Gimme 5 Ill dig it up.

EDIT... riiight...
http://xforms-toolkit.org/doc/xforms_6.html

Quote:
Window fl_show_form(FL_FORM *form, int place, int border,
const char *name);
And from that I extrapolated the two places to dump in the new titles.

so yeah grep -R "fl_show_form" ./* shows us two of them in main.c ?
(I think that was the name)
(This is all from my flakey memory btw so check it)

amend the last param to be L:A_N:Application_ID:whatevers_O:R_PC:N

my version runs on the Dialog layer which has no concept of rotation BUT can modally lock out the background - hence no accidental clicks on the Amazon Framework...

Hope that helps.

Last edited by twobob; 09-29-2013 at 03:50 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 03:51 PM   #20
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Ah, I see it now, that is an option list.
Read: '_' as: ',' then it looks like the name:value list which it is.

Could probably even be computed from a name=value array representation of a list.
Bang on.

Nyoxi is the person I have to thank for that info... Respect to him for his erstwhile diggerage.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:40 AM   #21
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
Quote:
There is a title attribute..

Took me a while to find it myself..

Gimme 5 Ill dig it up.

EDIT... riiight...
http://xforms-toolkit.org/doc/xforms_6.html

And from that I extrapolated the two places to dump in the new titles.

so yeah grep -R "fl_show_form" ./* shows us two of them in main.c ?
(I think that was the name)
(This is all from my flakey memory btw so check it)

amend the last param to be L:A_N:Application_ID:whatevers_O:R_PC:N

my version runs on the Dialog layer which has no concept of rotation BUT can modally lock out the background - hence no accidental clicks on the Amazon Framework...

Hope that helps.
Did try that changing the fl_show_form thing, it did make some changes, so with more work it could be done - still require rewrite of code to include an index or whatever to change size. Not at my current interest level, maybe later someday. Thanks for the program as is.
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kual, mancala, native, twobob