Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 10-27-2011, 09:21 AM   #16
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Galaj View Post
All Philo Vance books by S.S. van Dine.

EDIT: Also books by Norbert Davis - some Doan & Carstairs books are here.
-1 on Philo Vance but ...

+1 on the Doan & Carstairs series. They're not fantastic puzzles but are fun reads.

I would also suggest the Alan Grant series by Josephine Tey, starting with The Man in the Queue. The 5th book, The Daughter of Time, is a very interesting and unusual twist on the grenre and which led me to track down and read Richard III: His Life & Character by Sir Clements R. Markham.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 05:06 PM   #17
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Thanks, guys! I've let my reading slip this year, but I intend to jump back in with the New Year!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 12:15 PM   #18
coderserdar
Groupie
coderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five words

Device: Amazon Kindle 3 Wifi, İpod Touch 4th Generation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Thanks, guys! I've let my reading slip this year, but I intend to jump back in with the New Year!
you should read mystery books in christmas
you know that, if you read mystery in christmas, you will read mystery whole year
coderserdar is offline   Reply With Quote