Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-05-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Remember Denial of Service? DOS Entire Saga is at Smashwords!

For those of you who fondly remember Pete, Mike and Gail, and their incredible adventures in that mythical land of San Diego... Denial of Service: DOS Entire Saga, is now available at Smashwords for free download. The 5-story arc is now collected in one volume, with a new cover (restyled for my new digs at the RightBrane.com website).

This is the first salvo of the transition from SteveJordanBooks.com to the Steven Lyle Jordan pages at RightBrane.com. The site is expected to be live this weekend, with some of my novels up, and free content to download. The new site is being built in stages: I realize that a lot of you MR vets won't see brand new content there, but all the old content will be up in a few weeks, followed by new content as fast as I can write it!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DOS_full.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	274.4 KB
ID:	59394  
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 03:39 PM   #2
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The first reviews... well, review... is in from Smashwords, and DOS gets five stars:

"Loved this book. At time laughed so hard tears running down my face. Held my attention the whole story."

Old 10-07-2010, 02:31 AM   #3
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
I have been so confused... and spent a lot of time finding Steve Jordan, who wrote Verdant Skies, and that's not you, obviously...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:58 AM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
The first reviews... well, review... is in from Smashwords, and DOS gets five stars:

"Loved this book. At time laughed so hard tears running down my face. Held my attention the whole story."

Congrats, Steve!! I may just have to reread it now that it is all in one book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
I have been so confused... and spent a lot of time finding Steve Jordan, who wrote Verdant Skies, and that's not you, obviously...
Steve is Steven.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:23 AM   #5
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post

Steve is Steven.
That must have been what confused me...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:20 AM   #6
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
Yes, it is me. Um, I am him. Steve Jordan of SteveJordanBooks.com is Steven Lyle Jordan of Right Brane ePublications and RightBrane.com. Sorry for the confusion.

In the process of re-marketing myself, I've had to start using my full name. Steve Jordan is too common a name in itself, and it includes a number of authors (amongst every other profession on the planet, and some that tend to get people locked away for a long time!).

All of my books and content are therefore being rebranded under the name Steven Lyle Jordan. Eventually, all of my novels will be available at RightBrane.com, complete with snazzy new covers, and a bit of text polishing thrown in (which is why I don't just release them all at once).

I hope this clarifies things (I probably need to open a new thread just for this).
Old 10-07-2010, 09:21 AM   #7
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
At the very least, get it for the new cover!

Tags
adventure, denial of service, humor, steve jordan, steven lyle jordan