Notices

Old 01-19-2009, 04:06 PM   #1
ribcookie
ribcookie began at the beginning.

Device: palm clie sl10, sony prs505, itouch, sony prs700, prs505, prsT1
cheap tin ebook storage?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2BSI%26otn%3D4

wondering if this would work for my prs 505

Closed outside dimensions: 135 x 190 x 15mm.

18 usd for a 5 pack
ribcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:27 PM   #2
soilwork
useR!
soilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enough

Device: Onyx Boox Max 2, Kobo Libra H2O, iRiver Story HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribcookie View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2BSI%26otn%3D4

wondering if this would work for my prs 505

Closed outside dimensions: 135 x 190 x 15mm.

18 usd for a 5 pack
I have a similar one but PRS505 will not fit in with its cover on. I think you can fit PRS-505 without its cover, but I would like to avoid doing it.
soilwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-27-2009, 10:46 AM   #3
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
I have
http://www.rivierapublishing.co.uk/a...g/CD_Tins.html

505 in stock cover fits in perfectly.
I absolutely love it, especially if you consider the price (£4.35, including VAT and delivery costs)

DVD TIN (To hold a DVD case)
Item No: 011-0025
DVD TIN (To hold a DVD case)
195mm X 140mm X 15mm (no inner)

Price per case = 79p
£0.79
(Excluding: VAT at 15%)
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:22 AM   #4
bathos
Zealot
bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, kindle Oasis
Many thanks for the link to Riviera, I've just ordered one. I had been using the Terminator 2 Ultimate Edition dvd tin but I'll be able to put the dvd back in now.

Cheers

bathos
bathos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:47 AM   #5
Arcticnick
ArcticNick
Arcticnick began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505/SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by bathos View Post
Many thanks for the link to Riviera, I've just ordered one. I had been using the Terminator 2 Ultimate Edition dvd tin but I'll be able to put the dvd back in now.

Cheers

bathos
I have just ordered one also.
Thanks for the tip. I hope I receive it before I break the plastic tabs off the tan cover!
Arcticnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert