It take 5to10min from docs to HTML

After that I takes so Mach time to converte to epub

Ummmm, it's an Arabic docs

Please help me.
moon face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:47 PM   #62
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
It's hard to help when I have so little information to go on.

I'm also not an expert. I've never actually done this myself; I was just describing how I would do it if I ever had a reason to try.

Have you tried opening the HTML files in a web browser? If so, do they look OK?

Have you tried dragging the HTML files into Calibre's GUI and proceed from there? Maybe that'll give you an idea what's going wrong. (You can batch convert through there too.)

If you still have trouble, try asking in the calibre forum, since if the HTML conversions wine fine, the issue is with calibre.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:04 AM   #63
Futfanatico
Futfanatico began at the beginning.

Device: iPad, Nook Color, Kindle e-Ink, Kindle Fire
When I convert from DOC to EPUB via Calibre, I first save the DOC as an ODT. I find that the ODT-to-EPUB conversion keeps the formatting much better. This is especially true if you're anal about justifying text and paragraphs like me.
Futfanatico is offline   Reply With Quote