Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

View Poll Results: Should Kobo Discounts thread title include 'pertinent discussion'?
Yes 45 68.18%
No 13 19.70%
The blue one, next to the fish 8 12.12%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-16-2014, 10:50 PM   #61
peachiekene
Fanatic
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura one, htc 10, kobo glo hd
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
Thanks.

I want the thread title changed to:

Kobo Coupons: Codes + Discussion + How To Use Coupons Multiple Times + Random Thoughts + When's The Next Contest? + Off-topic Topics + International Geo-Transportation + I Want Higher Percentage Coupons + Usage Tips + Birth Announcements + Complaints About Off-Topic Posts - (But No Whinging About Kobo In General)
peachiekene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 11:31 PM   #62
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Thanks.

Kobo Coupons: Codes + Discussion + How To Use Coupons Multiple Times + Random Thoughts + When's The Next Contest? + Off-topic Topics + International Geo-Transportation + I Want Higher Percentage Coupons + Usage Tips + Birth Announcements + Complaints About Off-Topic Posts - (But No Whinging About Kobo In General)
I'm real disappointed I didn't think of that title first .....
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2014, 06:32 AM   #63
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Thanks.

You'll need to add: "+ Political and Religious Drive-By Posts"
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 06:55 AM   #64
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
You could always take the word "Discussion" out of that long title. THEN it would fit! Probably.
We should go with a Monkees homage:

Kobo Codes - Long Title: Do I Have To Do This All Over Again?

(Note for all, but especially mods: that's a YouTube link, using their official youtu.be short URL. If that violates the "no shortening" rule, please drop me a PM to let me know. I'm working under the assumption that "no shortening" is to prevent obscured content, and since this doesn't do that, it should be okay.)
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 06:57 AM   #65
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Why not embed the video?

doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2014, 07:20 AM   #66
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleshuffle View Post
Why not embed the video?
Honestly? Because I'm not a huge fan of embedded video, so I didn't know about that tag. Learn somethin' new ever' day...
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 07:25 AM   #67
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I have an even better idea. We just change all thread titles to just KOBO. Now try to find which thread is which.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 07:26 AM   #68
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Why not embed the video?
Video?
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 07:29 AM   #69
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Video?
Well, the photo of the album cover with the audio track playing over it.

Happy now?
Old 09-17-2014, 09:14 AM   #70
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Well, the photo of the album cover with the audio track playing over it.

Happy now?
That makes it a slide show...
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 09:26 AM   #71
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil

Quote:
That makes it a slide show...
Even if there's only one slide?
Old 09-17-2014, 09:29 AM   #72
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil

I'll start a poll to get this thread renamed to "Having retitled the Koboboks.com Discount Codes Thread & General Nitpicking."