Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 12-06-2013, 03:34 AM   #31
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
This sounds like you might have a hardware problem. Could you post a picture of what you're seeing?
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 03:51 AM   #32
Luckyniccie
Luckyniccie began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
I dont know how, but Ill go back to the store today and let you know what they'll say
Luckyniccie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-06-2013, 07:18 AM   #33
Luckyniccie

My ipad mini is in the repair centre. But the couldnt garantee me if I get it back with ios 6. If not. I will sell it and buy and mini retina.
Old 12-06-2013, 04:16 PM   #34
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@Luckyniccie If you buy a mini retina it will *definitely* have iOS 7.
Old 12-07-2013, 05:17 AM   #35
Luckyniccie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
@Luckyniccie If you buy a mini retina it will *definitely* have iOS 7.
But it has a fast processor so the reloading problems will be solved then?
Advert
Old 12-07-2013, 05:57 AM   #36
kguil
Addict

Reloading depends on memory not on the processor. Since the mini+retina has twice the memory they you should experience fewer reloads.
Old 12-07-2013, 07:29 AM   #37
Luckyniccie

thanks for the explanation, my point exactly

I tried it in the store with the ipad Air and there it has also fewer reloads
Old 12-08-2013, 10:21 AM   #38
Luckyniccie

oke some advice:

ipad mini with ios6

ipad mini retina with ios7

wich one should i choose if I have a chance of traiding the one for another?
Old 12-08-2013, 04:35 PM   #39
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyniccie View Post
oke some advice:

ipad mini with ios6

ipad mini retina with ios7

wich one should i choose if I have a chance of traiding the one for another?
I would say, tough it out with iOS7 until it gets better. It is the future even if it is ugly. The apps are why you buy the device and they will continue to evolve leaving you behind. The OS launches apps ok so that is its job and it does have a few improved features. iOS7 will continue to get better as fixes are applied but iOS 6 will eventually go away completely.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote