Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-08-2011, 08:26 PM   #1
DragoCG
Graphic Novelist
DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.

Device: kindle
Greetings from the Steel City

Just wanted to say hello to everyone in the group. I'm a proud father of two beautiful little girls and I do technology & medical video production for a living.

As a creative outlet I love to screenwrite, work in 3D (Maya & ZBrush) and I also write dark fiction novels. My first novel "A Lethal Inheritance" is now available at both Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

I grew up loving comic books and have strived to maintain that gritty feel of action and strong character development in my novel. For anyone who wants to learn more about it please feel free to check out the following links. The story has strong themes of family, honor, betrayal, and revenge. It is targeted toward adult audiences.

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Your feedback is welcome. I look forward to spending time on this site and getting to know some of you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lethalCover.JPG
Views:	147
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	66339  
DragoCG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:08 AM   #2
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to Mobileread....

Have you seen the Author Self-Promotion Forum ... and also the Writers' Corner ... Just two of the many gems we have on board ...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2011, 06:56 PM   #3
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Welcome Drago!

I enjoyed my seven years in Pittsburgh.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:20 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Drago and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 06:06 AM   #5
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Drago. Happy Kindling and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2011, 11:45 AM   #6
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Hi, have a good time with us
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a lethal inheritance, dark fiction, graphic novel, matt dragovits, sci-fi