Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-02-2010, 09:10 AM   #1
Diana495
Connoisseur
Diana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Ipod Touch
50% off all Harlequin ebooks

Received this email as part of their 12 Deals of Christmas promo, so I thought I'd share.

Quote:
Today's Deal: save 50% on all ebooks!

Visit our Ebook Store and add any ebook title(s) to your cart. Use coupon code HALFEBOOKS on the Checkout page to see your 50% off savings!

Shop the Ebook Store now!
Coupon Code: HALFEBOOKS

Offer valid until December 2, 2010, 11:59 p.m. EST. One-time use only. Not to be used with other offers or coupons.
Diana495 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 03:20 PM   #2
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
This coupon code is so NOT WORKING for me. As soon as I saw this, I rushed over to eHarlequin and when I put the books into my cart it is indicating that only one coupon can be applied. I had 11 books in my cart as I was cautioned this coupon is probably only good for one purchase, not multiple purchases like with Fictionwise.

UGH! This is so frustrating and I can't find a # to contact Harlequin.

UPDATE: The HALFEBOOKS coupon is working. I was at work trying to order books and I think there was some glitch preventing me from redeeming the coupon or as Diana indicated, there might have been a previous coupon offer already. Thanks Diana, I will keep your advice in mind for the next time. Either way, I scored 9 books for a very low price. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

Last edited by chilady1; 12-02-2010 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Update
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2010, 05:12 PM   #3
Diana495
Connoisseur
Diana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Ipod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
This coupon code is so NOT WORKING for me. As soon as I saw this, I rushed over to eHarlequin and when I put the books into my cart it is indicating that only one coupon can be applied. I had 11 books in my cart as I was cautioned this coupon is probably only good for one purchase, not multiple purchases like with Fictionwise.

UGH! This is so frustrating and I can't find a # to contact Harlequin.
Is it possible that there's an old coupon code still applied to your basket? Because that happened to me this morning. I had to delete my cookies to remove the old code, then applied the 50% off coupon.
Diana495 is offline   Reply With Quote