Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 01-29-2019, 12:41 PM   #1
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Get Kobo App on Kindle Fire( 2017 model)

Is there a way to do this? Getjer is not working and I found old links on a very old thread here that do not work as well. I was able to easily get my Nook App on my fire via Getjer but not so with the KOBO
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 03:25 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Easiest way would be to add Google Play to the Fire, then you don't have to worry about tracking down APK's.

Otherwise there are always sites like https://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2019, 08:56 PM   #3
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

how do you get google play on a fire?
Old 01-29-2019, 10:14 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
https://blog.the-ebook-reader.com/20...-in-5-minutes/
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 06:29 PM   #5
HLS
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Thanks. Got it done!
Advert
Old 03-05-2019, 03:39 AM   #6
harrygerand
harrygerand began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
Thanks. Got it done!
error for now on my device, installation is success but when i install app got Error DF-BPA-30.
harrygerand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 03:46 AM   #7
harrygerand
harrygerand began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrygerand View Post
error for now on my device, installation is success but when i install app got Error DF-BPA-30.
Btw i have tried to install newer version of Google Play Services from APKMirror and also from APKGeny with newer version still got the same issue (tutorial from androidpit website)
harrygerand is offline   Reply With Quote