Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 06-14-2008, 12:50 PM   #1
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
A Highland Seer: Tea-Cup Reading and Fortune-Telling by Tea Leaves, v.1, 14 June 2008

From Wikipedia:
Tasseography (also known as tasseomancy or tassology) is a divination or fortune-telling method that interprets patterns in tea leaves, coffee grounds, or wine sediments. The terms derive from the French word tasse (cup), which in turn derives from the Arabic tassa (cup), and the Greek suffixes -graph, -logy, and -mancy (divination). The practice of tea leaf reading originated independently in Asia, the Middle East and Ancient Greece. Scotland, Ireland, and England have produced a number of practitioners and authors on the subject, and English potteries have crafted many beautiful tea cup sets specially designed and decorated to aid in fortune-telling. Cultures of the Middle East that practice divination in this fashion usually use left-over coffee grounds from Turkish coffee turned over onto a plate.
:tongue firmly in cheek: This is a sedimental work by A. Highland Seer (the slightly shorter twin brother of A. Lowland Seer) and was found in the dregs of Gutenberg. I love the illustrations but I believe there is an error in the interpretation of Figure 1 in Chapter V. I think that's Cthulhu and a couple of puddle ducks and that clearly must mean that the turner should wear a baby blue sailor outfit if he also wants to get to see the lambs and have ice cream on his birthday, too. I intend to faithfully learn this practice in order to accurately predict the outcome of Pshrynk's election when it happened.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: prc Seer_TEA-CUP READING AND.prc (598.6 KB, 2470 views)
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 09:40 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
no library is complete without a work on tea-cup reading and fortune telling. what's that you say ? a tall, dark stranger in my future ? a long voyage ?? adventure and romance ??? oooh, tell me more...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-21-2008, 05:09 PM   #3
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
You might be have some crazy reading material, but I luvs ya anyway. I'm gonna read this and see what my tea leaves - settled in the bottom of the 20 oz Lipton Green Tea bottle - are trying to say.

THANKS!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:37 PM   #4
bhaw
bhaw began at the beginning.

Device: mobireader
thanks a lot
bhaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:44 PM   #5
bubbly
bubbly began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
what book how do i download it to my kindle?
bubbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2012, 10:01 PM   #6
cmarois
cmarois began at the beginning.

Device: None
Thank you for sharing
cmarois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 08:02 PM   #7
barack obama
Banned
barack obama began at the beginning.