Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-23-2017, 03:39 AM   #16
leowls
leowls began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx N96
Hi is there a way to export your notes in other formats such as pdf or xml instead of txt?
leowls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 04:21 AM   #17
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamaman View Post
It's a game-changer if the ereader can be connected directly to a pc via a cable. That would be fast. But current Onyx's don't have the ability to connect directly.
If you mean USB cable, yes you can connect it directly (to create a network connection). It is the setup I am using and I described in the "Onyx Boox as Monitor" thread. And the MaxCarta behaves much better than, say, the i86 (I am using an empirical 4x speed). But it is not within the standard features acheivable through the interface.

I think I could write an application to do it effortlessly (without root, shell commands etc.)
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-26-2017, 06:03 PM   #18
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdp View Post
I think I could write an application to do it effortlessly (without root, shell commands etc.)
Done. Please see
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...60#post3527560

Unfortunately, root is still required: permissions to start the "rndis" apparently remain solely with the system.

Last edited by mdp; 05-26-2017 at 06:26 PM.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 08:40 AM   #19
ZedSahrif
ZedSahrif began at the beginning.

Device: onyx N96, Kindle 3
Is it worth to buy the older versions/models in 2018?
ZedSahrif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 11:07 AM   #20
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Look here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...6&postcount=17.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2018, 01:31 PM   #21
norweger
Addict
norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.

Device: Android-phone, HTC Desire Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qushery View Post
Hi

I just got a sample of N96 and Boox Max , I already did an unboxing video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxWoHdzoJ38&

next I'm doing a Q&A video , so ask me anything and I'll try to find the answer and demo the answer in my next video
Now that there's been an os update, can you have your preferred e-reader app open together with an internet browser with multiple tabs?

Such as Moon+ Reader and Chrome sharing the screen: 1/2 for Moon+ Reader and 1/2 for Chrome.
norweger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 01:49 AM   #22
Heawe
Heawe began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Boox Pocketbook Inkpad3
Has anyone experience if an Usb Lan connector work with Max 1 and Android 4.04 latest V1.82? If so, any recommendation for an Lan adapter?
Heawe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 07:17 AM   #23
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

From an other post (sorry for its author, I can find the post), for the Max2 the following device was tested with success : https://www.thinkpenguin.com/gnu-lin...etwork-adapter
Old 04-30-2018, 07:39 AM   #24
Waiting4somethin
Addict
Waiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the rough

Device: Wexler Flex One, NookST, n96ml+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy11 View Post
From an other post (sorry for its author, I can find the post), for the Max2 the following device was tested with success : https://www.thinkpenguin.com/gnu-lin...etwork-adapter
Did you test the adapter with the max2 yourself? May I ask did you use a hub?

Edit: now I see I misunderstood your post, you meant someone else.

Last edited by Waiting4somethin; 04-30-2018 at 07:46 AM.
Waiting4somethin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 09:53 AM   #25
Randy11
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiting4somethin View Post
Did you test the adapter with the max2 yourself? May I ask did you use a hub?

Edit: now I see I misunderstood your post, you meant someone else.
Yes, someone else has validated the device.

If found the link about the OTG mode : https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...0&postcount=19

Last edited by Randy11; 04-30-2018 at 09:57 AM.