Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 02-28-2018, 06:11 PM   #1
Lumnakim
Lumnakim began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 4, iPhone 7+, kindle paperwhite, nook
Question CC Dropbox single-sign on authentication not going to corporate sso screen

I’m new to calibre companion obviously. I’ve set up my calibre database on my corporate Dropbox account- because I have unlimited space. My Dropbox account uses the single sign on enabled and it should go to a second screen where I put in my account info into it and will get me into Dropbox. I can sign in via the Dropbox app and on safari without using the safari link in the cc app. When I use the safari button inside cc to try to authenticate it does the same thing of not going through to the next authentication screen. I somehow got Dropbox to work through CC on my iPad and everything is working fine on it— just not getting it connect via my iPhone. Any ideas?

Also it looks as if my iPad is still on iOS 10.xx and my phone is on iOS 11. So maybe it maybe a iOS 11 problem.

Last edited by Lumnakim; 03-01-2018 at 01:39 PM. Reason: New information.
Lumnakim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 02:25 PM   #2
Lumnakim
Lumnakim began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 4, iPhone 7+, kindle paperwhite, nook
Anyone?
Lumnakim is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
dropbox, ios calibrecompanion, iphone