Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Windows Devices

Notices

Old 10-01-2014, 08:39 PM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Audiobook Player for Windows 8 Phone?

I just got a Windows 8 Phone and I'm finding a severe lack of Audiobook Players for the platform. Is there any apps out there for the Windows mobile platform that does well?

I'm looking for stating where you left off, m4b format, and if possible speeding it up.

I've got several m4b files on top of all the audible books I've got through the audible app.

Thanks!

EDIT: I found something called Bard which is great so far, but it doesn't have the chapter skip functions for the m4b files which kind of sucks...maybe I'll just split what I've got, which might take a awhile because I've got the last two Song of Ice and Fire books to split :/
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 11:52 PM   #2
Andika
Andika began at the beginning.

Device: windows phone
What the applications to open digi books (exe), chm and prc. I used chm viewer to open chm file but didn't work.
Andika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 12:14 AM   #3
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
no idea, I don't read on my phone, this is for audio books
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 09:26 AM   #4
jamesrodriguez
jamesrodriguez began at the beginning.

Device: nook
For me the best app for audio book on Windows 10 is Media Store. It is a directory music and video player. You can use directory as playlist.

To Use directory as playlist - I put music file ( .mp3 ) in the root of directory:

Apple

- Banana.mp3
- Peache.mp3
- Lemon.mp3

And get:

Apple [Playlist]

- Banana [Song 1]
- Peache [Song 2]
- Lemon [Song 3]

You can download it here.

Media Store - Microsoft Store
https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nqbh9bw9jpx
jamesrodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 07:53 AM   #5
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I use Audiobook Player. It should work on Windows 8 phones (I moved to Windows 10 Mobile, even on my Lumia 920, so I can't check). As my books are in MP3 format, I don't know if it supports the format you want though...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 04:33 PM   #6
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
'Audiobooked' looks pretty good, have been trying it out some. It should run on Windows Phone 8. Syncs between windows devices. Connects to DropBox and OneDrive.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote