Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-19-2019, 01:16 AM   #1
choc96
choc96 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Custom templates for Comment/Synopsis View Details section

Hello,
I'm wondering whether someone could help me with my custom template for Comment/Synopsis section in the Update Metadata in Device Library tool from Kobo Utilities.

I have created a template but i wish to have the names of my columns in bold and I'm not sure how to do it. Can someone please tell me?

My template is:

Code:
{#source:|<p>Book Source: |</p>}{#myshelves:|<p>Shelves: |</p>}{comments:|<p>Synopsis: |</p>}{#convertedit:|<p>Converted / Edited: |</p>}
It then turns out like:
Spoiler:
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_002.png
Views:	108
Size:	161.3 KB
ID:	172454

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_003.png
Views:	97
Size:	166.5 KB
ID:	172455

However i would like it like this:

Spoiler:
Book Source: source

Shelves: Shelve

Synopsis: what the book is about

Converted / Edited: how I've edited it

Please also add any templates you have done for your comments section on your Kobo.

Thanks

~ choc96

PS. I also added the code as a Metadata Plugboard because otherwise it reverted back to just the comments after i plugged it in again.
choc96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 04:39 AM   #2
Sunlite
Addict
Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KObo Clara, Kobo Aura, PRS-T1, PB602, CyBook Gen3
You should be able to use html-tags to style the output.

Code:
{#source:|<p><b>Book Source:</b> |</p>}{#myshelves:|<p><b>Shelves:</b> |</p>}{comments:|<p><b>Synopsis:</b> |</p>}{#convertedit:|<p><b>Converted / Edited:</b> |</p>}
Sunlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-20-2019, 04:42 AM   #3
choc96
choc96 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Thank you for clarifying that. I wasn't sure.
choc96 is offline   Reply With Quote