Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 10-29-2013, 05:01 AM   #31
Tex2002ans
Wizard
Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Nook
Post examples [always post examples].

I personally have never run into such a case, but if I actually see the kind you are talking about, I can let you know what I think (and everyone [and I mean everyone] else can give their input too {more input is great!}).

I would probably lean more towards just matching the text of the original book... it can't get any worse {or can it?}!

Last edited by Tex2002ans; 10-29-2013 at 05:03 AM.
Tex2002ans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:28 AM   #32
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyGrump View Post

I hate to make a chapter end-note for a simple comment, such as providing a date or person's full name. But if I put those notes in italics in square brackets or in curly brackets, along with the Author comments in square brackets and normal phrases in parentheses, it starts to look pretty cluttered. What do other folks do for cases like this?
I go to the end of the paragraph and insert it in italic at .9 em. That way it is visually easy to skip over, but readable enough if interested.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote