Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM   #32626
kcladyz
I love my parrots
kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, PW White, iPad Pro, Nook Glowlight 3, Asus Zenpad, fire tabs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
OK. Enough is enough. It's my damned birthday, and first, I get up, and the power's out for 2.5 hours, for whatever reason, someone hit a power transformer, etc.

NOW, my damn septic is backing up. There's just no damn justice.

Hitch
A week or 2 ago in the middle of a shower the water ended and I had a head full of shampoo. I used a bottle of sprite to wash it out and it was oold old old sprite I should have tossed a month ago LOL
kcladyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM   #32627
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, and NookColor. 2 Droid, 1 Win8 ePUB rdrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
A week or 2 ago in the middle of a shower the water ended and I had a head full of shampoo. I used a bottle of sprite to wash it out and it was oold old old sprite I should have tossed a month ago LOL
OK...that's pretty horrible. Sprite? OMG....I'm pretty sure that soda is not really meant for washing hair. You didn't have any emergency bottles of water stashed someplace? We always have a gallon or two, "just in case." When you live in the boonies...you know what I mean!

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM   #32628
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim, PRS350/650, PB Touch Lux 623, Paperwhite, Voyage, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Thanks, Dazrin. Sitting here--dying!!--waiting on the snake guy (Plumber, for folks not accustomed to that term) now. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Worst. Birthday. Ever. (And I don't even really DO birthdays; we don't go anywhere, do anything, I just want one lousy day of peace and quiet. Oh, no, that's too much to ask, apparently. )

Hitch
Hey, you could have had some poet kvetching at you about how you didn't set up his ebook to be alternative couplets with the first right-aligned, the second left-aligned, and so on.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM   #32629
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, and NookColor. 2 Droid, 1 Win8 ePUB rdrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Hey, you could have had some poet kvetching at you about how you didn't set up his ebook to be alternative couplets with the first right-aligned, the second left-aligned, and so on.
Good point. Or I could be dead, with no more birthdays. Shouldn't bitch.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
creepy crawlers!, dell computers, monteverdi, thread that never ends, tubery, unutterable silliness