Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-20-2008, 02:05 AM   #1
theangryamoeba
theangryamoeba began at the beginning.

Device: none at the moment
Hello From Arizona

Hi!

I just recently discovered this site while looking for a new ebook reader. I'm a college student from Arizona. I am the prototypical poor college kid. I have had a love of reading as long as I can remember. I discovered ebooks in high school. my palm pilot has only recently died.

I have multiple bookshelves that are filled with various Sci-fi and Fantasy novels, and a smattering of non-fiction. I program in my spare time, and enjoy travel. I frequently make trips to Illinois and California.

I'm looking forward to meeting people and discussing books, and other things.
theangryamoeba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:16 AM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, theangryamoeba!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2008, 11:35 AM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by theangryamoeba View Post
Hi!

I just recently discovered this site while looking for a new ebook reader. I'm a college student from Arizona. I am the prototypical poor college kid. I have had a love of reading as long as I can remember. I discovered ebooks in high school. my palm pilot has only recently died.

I have multiple bookshelves that are filled with various Sci-fi and Fantasy novels, and a smattering of non-fiction. I program in my spare time, and enjoy travel. I frequently make trips to Illinois and California.

I'm looking forward to meeting people and discussing books, and other things.
Welcome, you've come to the right place.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:14 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum. I used to read books on my iPaq but really like my Sony reader now
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 06:05 PM   #5
ceceprn
Gadget Girl
ceceprn began at the beginning.

Device: Pandigital novel, Jetbook lite, Archos 32 tablet
Welcome!

Last edited by ceceprn; 11-12-2011 at 10:01 PM.
ceceprn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2011, 10:19 AM   #6
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:31 PM   #7
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by theangryamoeba View Post
I just recently discovered this site while looking for a new ebook reader

Welcome to Mobileread, theangryamoeba!

Take a view at the Which one should I buy? 8+ Readers in comparison thread for some ideas.

theangryamoeba - Biology?
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 02:00 AM   #8
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards and Happy Holidays, theangryamoeba
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote