Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-05-2012, 11:21 AM   #1
neonbible
Addict
neonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watch

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPhone 5, iPad Air, Nexus 7
Personal Documents sync on Kindle for PC/Mac

Can anyone confirm if this feature is still missing on the latest version?

It was recently added to the iOS and Android apps so I assumed it was added to PC and Mac too. I can't find it but maybe i'm just missing something.
neonbible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:47 AM   #2
yacoob
Zealot
yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.yacoob is no ebook tyro.

Device: none
It looks like it's still missing.
yacoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2012, 01:16 PM   #3
neonbible
Addict
neonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watch

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPhone 5, iPad Air, Nexus 7
Thanks. I'll guess I stick with sideloading a little while longer.
neonbible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:21 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonbible View Post
Thanks. I'll guess I stick with sideloading a little while longer.
So far other than Kindle 3.3, K4 and KT only has this feature.
Kindle Apps, K4PC and Kindle Fire do not.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:44 PM   #5
geoffwood
Addict
geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT+K4T+PRST1
Never mind, should have read the earlier posts....
geoffwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #6
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
So far other than Kindle 3.3, K4 and KT only has this feature.
Kindle Apps, K4PC and Kindle Fire do not.
Actually K4iOS has PD sync, as of the latest update (just a week or two ago). Android will probably be next.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:20 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Actually K4iOS has PD sync, as of the latest update (just a week or two ago). Android will probably be next.
That's good to hear but the Kindle Fire should of been first. I'm not holding my breath though on it coming to the other apps anytime soon.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote