Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 04-08-2018, 01:09 PM   #1
abbynormal52
Groupie
abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Fire Tablet 7"
Reading "The House on Foster Hill" by Jamie Jo Wright

and I can't put it down

I love mysteries, and this is about the best "writer" I've found (Jaimie Jo Wright) in the Christian authored mystery/romance genre. Much more into the mystery than the romance if I can find them. Actually, I found Jaimie by searching "suspense/thrillers".

I will write more after I've finished the book, but so far, like I said, it's hard to put down. So many of the books (although I've enjoyed them) got too repetitious so I'm finding this one truly refreshing so far.

Love to hear from any, other readers that love this type of reading, Denise
abbynormal52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mystery, suspense