Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 05-03-2018, 03:59 AM   #1
rbruce1314
Groupie
rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Xgody tablet, LG G3 (Android), moon+reader
Lose 'Run Maximised'

Odd one this - maybe Kovid (or a.n.other) has an idea. . . . or maybe it's not a calibre issue at all

I always have Calibre set to open and run maximised. If I need normal (usually half-screen so I can see what I'm transferring) I select it top-right and put it back when I've finished. That's also how 'Properties' is set for the start menu AND the desktop shortcut.

And it does (open and run maximised). But recently I've had Calibre open, switched to do something else (like Sigil, or a browser) and when I've returned Calibre has decided to 'run normal'. Completely. Meaning that if I just click it to 'maximised' it only stays that way till it's closed - - if I click on either shortcut it now shows 'run normal'!!!!!

Minor problem, major annoyance. Ideas? It doesn't happen with any other program installed on my PC. . . .

Last edited by rbruce1314; 05-03-2018 at 04:10 AM.
rbruce1314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 08:11 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Idea: Calibre has its own 'geometry' store (in config folder) that may override the windows setting
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote