Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 09-15-2018, 06:37 AM   #1
bobodude
Connoisseur
bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BooX M96
Onxy Boox Nova

Anyone have news on the Onyx Boox Nova?

Date of release, etc.

(i saw the preview video ...)

bobodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 02:54 AM   #2
Onyx Boox
Onyx Boox began at the beginning.

Device: none
Onxy Boox Nova

The release date of Onyx Boox Nova hasn't been decided yet. Please keep attenting our official website for the newest information. Thank you for your understanding.
http://www.boox.com/en/
Onyx Boox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 03:30 AM   #3
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyx Boox View Post
The release date of Onyx Boox Nova hasn't been decided yet. Please keep attenting our official website for the newest information. Thank you for your understanding.
http://www.boox.com/en/
About time you appeared! ; )
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:23 AM   #4
Onyx Boox

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdp View Post
About time you appeared! ; )
Welcome me bro? I just walk around here.
Old Today, 01:30 AM   #5
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyx Boox View Post
Welcome me bro? I just walk around here.
And isn't it a beautiful thing?
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:37 AM   #6
Onyx Boox

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdp View Post
And isn't it a beautiful thing?
For sure it is. I'm glad to see so many friends here.
And look at how many post you have. I can't believe that.