Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-17-2021, 01:38 PM   #1
marethyu
marethyu began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Exclamation Email doesn't get formatted

Whenever I try to send an Email using Calibre, the email doesn't get formatted and looks like this:
Spoiler:

I would appreciate any help.
marethyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 01:58 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by marethyu View Post
Whenever I try to send an Email using Calibre, the email doesn't get formatted and looks like this:
Spoiler:

I would appreciate any help.
What is wrong with that. Not all folk use a GUI mail reader (no images=less tracking). That is a Plain Text test message and it works everwhere
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 02:13 AM   #3
marethyu
marethyu began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
What is wrong with that. Not all folk use a GUI mail reader (no images=less tracking). That is a Plain Text test message and it works everwhere
Sorry I didn't explain it right, every time I see that in the GUI it isn't formatted amazon sends me an email saying the email I sent them had no content.
The error was that the @kindle address was like this: xxxxxxx@kindle.com but had to be like this XXXXXXX@KINDLE.COM.

Thanks for your comment.
marethyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 03:30 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
WRONG
No content means No attachment or body text
cut Right from MY Device at Amazon all letters are lower case
Code:
abcd45@kindle.com
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, email, error, formatting