Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 08-29-2020, 07:22 PM   #1
oleum
oleum began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
CC only able to search default library

My calibre server has multiple libraries for organisational purposes, however when I use the search function in CC no matter which library I'm currently looking at it tries to search the default library only. CC can otherwise access those libraries fine.

CC is otherwise pretty great but this is annoying.
oleum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 06:01 AM   #2
oleum

I'm assuming that this is because the opds search query needs a "?library_id=<x>" added to it, which ought to be an easy fix?
Old 09-01-2020, 05:56 PM   #3
PMrev
Groupie
PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by oleum View Post
I'm assuming that this is because the opds search query needs a "?library_id=<x>" added to it, which ought to be an easy fix?
Let me take a look at this Oleum and get back to you.

Alex
PMrev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 07:54 PM   #4
oleum

Hi! Any update on this?
Old 12-20-2020, 06:33 AM   #5
MxO2204
MxO2204 began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Same problem here

Hi,
I'm lookng for a solution for this annoying problem.
Any?

Thanks
-Pietro
MxO2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 12:21 AM   #6
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
App seems to have been abandoned. Developers have left the forum
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 08:04 AM   #7
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
App seems to have been abandoned. Developers have left the forum
It is the holidays, so maybe they will be back at the start of the year. I hope they haven't abandoned it, the bug where one can't down load via content server from Calibre 5.0 is kind of a big deal.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 09:10 AM   #8
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
It is the holidays, so maybe they will be back at the start of the year. I hope they haven't abandoned it, the bug where one can't down load via content server from Calibre 5.0 is kind of a big deal.
still the optimist I see, but they were last seen here in October ( i think it was you reported that). It was not holidays then.

my android beta CC has not updated since last august

meanwhile , the calibre sync guys made their (paid) app work with content server as well as cloud, but I don't have calibre v5 installed to test. that's my preferred android "companion" app now
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 09:54 PM   #9
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
still the optimist I see, but they were last seen here in October ( i think it was you reported that). It was not holidays then.

my android beta CC has not updated since last august

meanwhile , the calibre sync guys made their (paid) app work with content server as well as cloud, but I don't have calibre v5 installed to test. that's my preferred android "companion" app now
Always an optimist. I've been looking for the pony in the room full of poop all my life!
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre companion, multiple libraries, search