Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 01-25-2019, 10:43 PM   #1
Barbt
Barbt began at the beginning.

Device: Nook 7” tablet
Nook 7” tablet microsd card

My Nook 7” tablet that I bought 2 months ago quit. Barnes and Noble is sending me a new one. Can I move the microsd card that I had in the old Nook to the new Nook, or will I have to buy a new card?
Barbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 10:59 PM   #2
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
Yeah just remove it from the door on the side where you put it in with it powered OFF, do not leave it in they will just dispose of it.
Malcolm
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert