Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-26-2021, 06:44 PM   #1
jgbout
Groupie
jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Libra - connecting to PC -- There Was A Problem With This Drive ???

So, after the new Libra not liking the power adaptor i used with the Glo, and working with the samsung of same ratings...

Now this....

I plugged the Libra into the PC using the USB cord.

I get the Connect message on the Libra.
I click connect.
Libra shows Connected & Charging
PC displays message : There was a Problem (or error, can't remember) with this Drive.

It asks If I want to Scan & Fix.

I don't know what to do now.
I just wanted to drag&drop a pdf on.
jgbout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 07:04 PM   #2
jgbout
Groupie
jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Ok, it still let me go into the drive and drop a PDF, and it worked.

Afterwards, I plugged into the PC again, same message, so I let it scan. Found errors on the Kobo Drive, allowed it to fix it. It reported done, no errors found. Now I can plug and unplug (eject first) and no error message.....

Weird
jgbout is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2021, 12:04 AM   #3
Elektron
Banned
Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 (mark 7), Kobo Mini
This is normal.
Elektron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 04:29 PM   #4
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgbout View Post
Ok, it still let me go into the drive and drop a PDF, and it worked.

Afterwards, I plugged into the PC again, same message, so I let it scan. Found errors on the Kobo Drive, allowed it to fix it. It reported done, no errors found. Now I can plug and unplug (eject first) and no error message.....

Weird
On the drive, there a dirty bit which says the device was not properly ejected. The scan among other things will reset that dirty bit. I haven't seem it in a while but I seem to remember that on a restart, the disk will be scanned and the dirty bit reset if you are using firmware newer than 4.22.15190 where Kobo updated the version of dosfsck being used.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote