Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-12-2016, 03:22 PM   #76
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppaea View Post
Yes, it does, but then I'll need a new one in another colour, won't I?
Thinking ahead, I see
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 04:06 PM   #77
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
@Terisa, Sweetpea, Poppaea, Willa,

Ladies, PLEASE, you must stop all this with the Noreve cases!

I started the day believing my days of spending ludicrous amounts of money on cases were a long-ago one-time aberration (an Oberon for my PRS-650). Now I find myself thinking the dark-pink snakeskin Noreve for the AuraOne would be "the very thing"... and only a mere $78.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-12-2016, 04:40 PM   #78
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊
Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post

I started the day believing my days of spending ludicrous amounts of money on cases were a long-ago one-time aberration (an Oberon for my PRS-650). Now I find myself thinking the dark-pink snakeskin Noreve for the AuraOne would be "the very thing"... and only a mere $78.
*Hangs head in shame* I fancied the dark pink snakeskin too - and the discount code VOILE16 works - I tested it, but chickened out of clicking the buy button Yet!
Willa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 04:44 PM   #79
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊
Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Edit: I ordered it, ended up at €75, as I wanted a different inside colour... (and the colour I wanted was €65)

Ooh - what colour did you go for in the end?
Old 10-13-2016, 01:12 AM   #80
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post

I had a red PRS-650 in a red Oberon cloud dragon cover. It was the most gorgeous reader EVER!

Which combination did you have?
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2016, 01:14 AM   #81
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa View Post
*Hangs head in shame* I fancied the dark pink snakeskin too - and the discount code VOILE16 works - I tested it, but chickened out of clicking the buy button Yet!
And? The night was long, well, it was until midnight at last. Did you order one? I changed my order to the menthe suede cover. Getting dirty fast or not, I have some suede Birkenstocks to go with it and I'll declare the dirt to be patina.

ETA Forgot to mention I will sell some dead tree books I won't need/read anymore to pay for it. So no noodle-month for me. Yay me!

Last edited by Poppaea; 10-13-2016 at 01:26 AM.
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 02:50 AM   #82
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊

Quote:
And? The night was long, well, it was until midnight at last. Did you order one? I changed my order to the menthe suede cover. Getting dirty fast or not, I have some suede Birkenstocks to go with it and I'll declare the dirt to be patina.

ETA Forgot to mention I will sell some dead tree books I won't need/read anymore to pay for it. So no noodle-month for me. Yay me!
Ooh the menthe suede *faints dead away at the scruminess of it*

My choice made it to the basket - and then sanity/reality intruded in the form of remembering I have car insurance/service/Mot to pay for in 2 weeks! Argh!

Remember me in your will though - for the case AND the Birkenstocks! Not jealous, no, no, no!
Old 10-13-2016, 02:56 AM   #83
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:

Which colour do you like? I fancy the red or the brown. The light colours are oh so pretty but I guess they won't be so for long.
Quote:
Ooh - what colour did you go for in the end?
Ambition leather, Tomate colour and a Noir interior lining.

Quote:
I had ordered (naturally), before that code was posted here
And I was thinking about the suede. While I love it, I know I'll not be able to use it like I'd want to as I'd be afraid I'd dirty the cover... And then I'd need a cover for my cover too!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 03:02 AM   #84
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊

Quote:
Ambition leather, Tomate colour and a Noir interior lining.
Ahhh - the grained leather - classy! Remember me in your will too
Old 10-13-2016, 03:02 AM   #85
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Me too ... And with Rose fluo linen inside, so more expensive... I've chickened too...
Old 10-13-2016, 03:06 AM   #86
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Me too ... And with Rose fluo linen inside, so more expensive... I've chickened too...
Well, I had prepared my husband, so no time to chicken out
Old 10-13-2016, 03:14 AM   #87
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊

Quote:
Well, I had prepared my husband, so no time to chicken out
Yes, but your husband is now clucking
Old 10-13-2016, 03:19 AM   #88
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Yes, but your husband is now clucking
Nah, he just sighs and continues with whatever he's doing.

I really hope it'll be the same (or better) experience I have with the cover of my BeBook Mini. That one was also a leather one. Even after all thsese years in my bag, it still looks great (the rubber lining of the reader not so much though, it's starting to get sticky...). We'll see, when it arrives. Can't wait!
Old 10-13-2016, 03:21 AM   #89
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊

Quote:
Nah, he just sighs and continues with whatever he's doing.

I really hope it'll be the same (or better) experience I have with the cover of my BeBook Mini. That one was also a leather one. Even after all thsese years in my bag, it still looks great (the rubber lining of the reader not so much though, it's starting to get sticky...). We'll see, when it arrives. Can't wait!

You must post pictures when it arrives
Old 10-13-2016, 03:52 AM   #90
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
You must post pictures when it arrives
I agree!