Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 03:55 PM   #1
chicki
Enthusiast
chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
A New Interview! [post #7]

I am so excited to announce that today I have my first magazine interview as a published author with Romance at Heart magazine - http://romanceatheart.com/interview/chikkibrown.html

Please stop by to see how I did. Thanks!

Chicki Brown
Old 08-02-2010, 04:28 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Congrats, Chicki! I popped over and read your interview. It sounds as though you are a very dedicated writer. I wish you luck and many sales.
Old 08-03-2010, 03:37 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Nice one, Chicki. Beautifully handled. Best wishes and good luck. Neil
Old 08-06-2010, 07:42 AM   #4
chicki
Enthusiast
chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Thanks for checking out the interview, Dreams and Neil. I have another coming on August 27th.

Neil, your web site is great! Who created it for you?

Chicki
Old 08-06-2010, 11:49 AM   #5
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicki View Post
I am so excited to announce that today I have my first magazine interview as a published author...
Congratulations Chicki and best wishes for continued success!
Old 08-13-2010, 07:09 AM   #6
chicki
Enthusiast

Thank you, RL. I have another one scheduled later in the month!

Chicki
Old 09-09-2010, 08:34 AM   #7
chicki
Enthusiast

A New Interview!

Today author Chris Redding is interviewing me. Please stop by and check out the interesting questions she asked. Thanks!

http://chrisredddingauthor.blogspot.com/

Chicki Brown
Old 12-08-2010, 07:25 AM   #8
chicki
Enthusiast

New interview!

Today I'm being interviewed on writer Angela Jefferson's blog! She asked some great questions about me and my new release:

http://angelajefferson.blogspot.com/...cki-brown.html
Closed Thread

Tags
chicki brown, chris redding, interview, romance