Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-29-2018, 06:17 PM   #16
macshanemike
macshanemike began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Also with the Kobo Mini I had the sudoku was interactive and told you if it was filled out correctly. So this is the kind of thing I am looking for
macshanemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 06:26 PM   #17
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
I did like Thread Words, and have never been able to find any word game like it, on iOS or android.
My wife really liked that on my old K3. If it does work on the PW2 I may have to re-download it for her. She also really liked "Every Word".
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-01-2018, 09:00 PM   #18
jselby
Zealot
jselby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jselby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jselby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jselby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jselby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jselby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jselby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jselby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jselby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jselby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jselby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage | Samsug GT4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
It's not interactive according to reviews.
I was responding to Barry. He said he wasn't able to find any ebooks by that author the last time he looked.
jselby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 04:19 PM   #19
Angst
Cannon Fodder
Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle DX, Kindle Paperwhite
Sam Loyd's Cyclopedia of 5000 Puzzles tricks and Conundrums is now in the public domain.

Available here, but only in pdf.
Angst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 10:28 AM   #20
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
My wife really liked that on my old K3. If it does work on the PW2 I may have to re-download it for her. She also really liked "Every Word".
I'm pretty sure it works in the PW2, that is what my husband uses. He didn't download any of the Active Content because he doesn't like the touch screen to play, he preferred the little basic Kindle with the button controls.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert