Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-22-2019, 07:19 PM   #136
kitklub
kitklub began at the beginning.

Device: kobo mini N705
Kobo mini N705 SD image

I bricked my kobo. Is there anyway that I can get a Kobo mini N705 SD image link. thanks for your time.
kitklub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 08:05 PM   #137
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 04:18 PM   #138
kitklub
kitklub began at the beginning.

Device: kobo mini N705
Thanks for the link. You made me so happy.
kitklub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 08:11 PM   #139
AddTheBadd
AddTheBadd began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini
Request for Kobo mini sd card image

Could anyone send me a link for the Kobo Mini SD card image?

Thanks, Adam
AddTheBadd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 12:28 AM   #140
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 11-15-2019, 05:23 AM   #141
wuren
wuren began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Hello,
my SD card died yesterday and, of course, I didn't make a back-up...
Can anyone help me, please?
wuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 06:06 AM   #142
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 11-16-2019, 04:58 PM   #143
saxkiller
saxkiller began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini & Kobo touch
Hello there, my Kobo mini completely froze yesterday and no reset options are working :-(

Is it possible to help me with an image please? And would I simply just flash this to the memory card using imaging software? I've read several posts about having to alter serial numbers if a card is reimaged but I don't know if that would be necessary.

Many thanks in advance :-)
saxkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 08:51 PM   #144
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

The serial number in the image should be a dummy number. Most have it set to all zeros. I don't believe that many people are changing the serial number and it seems to work OK. If you can set it, you should, but don't worry to much.
Old 11-17-2019, 11:44 AM   #145
saxkiller
saxkiller began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini & Kobo touch
Many thanks for your help, I have now managed to get my Kobo Mini working again - although for some reason I couldn't reuse the original card. In case anyone else has a similar issue, I used a new bigger card and followed the instructions in https://blog.the-ebook-reader.com/20...readers-video/
Once again thank you :-)
saxkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 12:50 AM   #146
cider
cider began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Request for Kobo Mini Image

Finally managed to replace a broken touchscreen and in need of an image for the Kobo Mini.
Thank you in advance for the help!
cider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 02:47 AM   #147
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.