Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 11-26-2019, 04:11 PM   #1
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Firmware Update

I got for my Alita and Ares a new update - BYRead-V1.1.4-2019112614
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 06:29 PM   #2
gunnm
Connoisseur
gunnm began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW(2018), Boyue T103D.
Android 8.1?
gunnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 04:01 AM   #3
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnm View Post
Android 8.1?
No, 6.0.1
Old 11-28-2019, 08:52 AM   #4
Zeat
Zeat began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Alita
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
I got for my Alita and Ares a new update - BYRead-V1.1.4-2019112614
I also updated my alita to 2019112614. The process was completed sucessfully. However, I found my alita always hang and quit the reader automatically when I read pdf (not took notes, only read). Do you find this problem? Can I downgrade it to the previous version?
Zeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 09:01 AM   #5
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeat View Post
I also updated my alita to 2019112614. The process was completed sucessfully. However, I found my alita always hang and quit the reader automatically when I read pdf (not took notes, only read). Do you find this problem? Can I downgrade it to the previous version?
Just, I cannot test Alita, but in Ares (Same update) everything works fine.
Old 11-28-2019, 09:18 AM   #6
Zeat

Quote:
Just, I cannot test Alita, but in Ares (Same update) everything works fine.
Do you know how to downgrade to previous version?
Old 11-28-2019, 09:36 AM   #7
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
Do you know how to downgrade to previous version?
no .
Old 11-28-2019, 11:08 AM   #8
Zeat

Unhappy

I found my reader hang when I read pdf with the default reading apps. After I turned 10-20 pages, the apps freezed and quit the apps suddenly. I just tried to reset my reader to default condition, but the problem still occurred.
Old 11-28-2019, 04:02 PM   #9
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
I found my reader hang when I read pdf with the default reading apps. After I turned 10-20 pages, the apps freezed and quit the apps suddenly. I just tried to reset my reader to default condition, but the problem still occurred.
Where are the pdf located?
I could test, and have no problems.

Last edited by ottischwenk; 11-28-2019 at 04:14 PM.
Old 11-29-2019, 05:39 AM   #10
mbrisco
(gtfo/freak)
mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Did they pull the update? It was asking me to update, I said not now, and now when I go to ”Update via Wi-Fi”, it says it’s already on the latest version.
mbrisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 05:14 PM   #11
mitra1
Zealot
mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis 2,ONYX boox max lumi
Red face

Also i have a likebook alita and in my tablet have your same bugs, after tot pages the internal app go back homepage. Have you some idea to solve this problem? The files are in folder books like all other ones.
mitra1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 10:38 AM   #12
Zeat

Quote:
Where are the pdf located?
I could test, and have no problems.
Otti,

Sorry to reply you late, because I was busy recently.
However, I receive an email from boyue on 29/11:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI, thank you for your feedback

new version is fixed that problem and under testing, after finsihed, we will push next update asap. thank you for your understanding

best regards
likebook
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today 2/12, I hope boyue could provide the new update file as soon as possible.
Old 12-03-2019, 02:19 AM   #13
Sasha1968
Sasha1968 began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars
Good day. When to wait for an update for Mars?
Sasha1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 12:51 PM   #14
mitra1
Zealot
mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis 2,ONYX boox max lumi
Cool NEW FIRMWARE

Guys,
it had arrived new firmware to fix the problems in the pdf books.
mitra1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 07:06 PM   #15
Zeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitra1 View Post
Guys,
it had arrived new firmware to fix the problems in the pdf books.
Noted. I installed the new firmware. I haven't found problem when viewed pdf.