Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 07-11-2010, 09:04 PM   #1
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
Battery Drain

I charged my Nook last night to 100% in Airplane On mode. (The reason I charged it because it was down to 50% after just 2 days with seldom using w-i-fi & keeping it on airplane on mode most of the time). I only have the wi-fi version of Nook.

This morning when I brought it out of sleep, still in airplane on mode it was down to 94%. I just turned on wi-fi for 10 minutes to try the web browser & it is now down to 92%. Is this normal usage?

Last edited by Pomtroll; 07-11-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 09:56 PM   #2
Sylver
Addict
Sylver began at the beginning.

Device: The Nook, iPad
you get better than my wifi version, I guess 6 or 7% drain per night with airplane mode on is norm. Can anybody with a 3G version confirm this is also the case?
Sylver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-11-2010, 09:58 PM   #3
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote