Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 07-23-2017, 06:58 AM   #1
emadegol
emadegol began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Problem with rtf languages view on Koreader file browser

I have kobo aura hd, i installed the latest version of koreader on my device and i put my persian standard utf-8 font to this app but still koreader file browser doesn't show folders and files name currectly. Characters are seprated and reversed. Anyone can help me?

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 07-23-2017 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Image exceeds guidlines
emadegol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 08:17 AM   #2
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
AFAIK, the Cool Reader engine that KOreader uses for epubs doesn't support RTL text. I.e., you'll have to pre-shape the letter forms with the Kindle Persian E-book Optimizer.

However, since the default Kobo reading app supports RTL text in .kepub books, it might be easier to convert your Persian books to .kepub books with the KePub Output Plugin.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 09:23 AM   #3
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
The issue is still open at Github, you might want to add a comment there.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote