Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 01-15-2021, 10:36 AM   #1
J-H
J-H began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
How to edit a message?

Hi!

I'd like to post an updated version of a Calibre plugin I wrote, but at the moment I can't edit the message.

So, how does one get to edit a message in a thread one started?

Thanks!
J-H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 11:50 AM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
This post probably pushed you over the limit. Try again.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 05:40 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
What is the number of posts needed to be able to edit?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 07:39 AM   #4
J-H
J-H began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thank you issybird.

JSWolf, I think it's 10.
J-H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 02:58 AM   #5
A-Lagopus
A-Lagopus began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Yup, it's 10 - just got that verified. I'm unashamedly pumping my account to reach that too
A-Lagopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 02:59 PM   #6
ianthe06
ianthe06 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianthe06 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianthe06 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianthe06 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianthe06 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianthe06 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianthe06 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianthe06 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianthe06 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianthe06 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianthe06 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Lagopus View Post
Yup, it's 10 - just got that verified. I'm unashamedly pumping my account to reach that too
Just the information I was looking for, thanks
Only a few more then for me ...
ianthe06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 08:05 AM   #7
diego77
diego77 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura one
Thanks!
diego77 is offline   Reply With Quote