Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 10-09-2012, 10:45 AM   #1
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
lost book collections while I was transferring a book

HI guys,
lost my collections for the second time on T2, while I was transferring a book in calibre
well are 3-4 hour of work not a tragedy, but still if there is some tip as a sony automatic back up I would be glad to spare some time.
Calibre does not recognize my metadata of the book anymore( no collection appear) and if I must work another time on the collections I would appreciate to know how to backup these metadata in future
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote