Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 04-19-2024, 06:03 PM   #16
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Doitsu's Grammar Checker is a wrapper around the LanguageTool spelling, grammar and style checker, it's a java program, the messages come from it. There are LT extensions, addins, and plugins for just about everything.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 01:51 PM   #17
Capricorn
Belgian Pommes Frites
Capricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enough

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD
Calibre indicated there was an update for this plugin. I installed it, and now I do not get the error message anymore. And the language tool gives me feedback on the text of the book. Thank you very much for that fast update.

There is one thing I do not understand. I have LanguageTool version 6.4 installed (downloaded it from https://languagetool.org/download/ using the file LanguageTool-6.4.zip). When the LanguageTool plugin is finished, it displays on the screen the message: New LangugeTool version available: v6.3-branch
Do I maybe need to install the file LanguageTool-Stable.zip instead? I did not change anything on my computer since my original post.
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 02:21 PM   #18
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn View Post
Do I maybe need to install the file LanguageTool-Stable.zip instead? I did not change anything on my computer since my original post.
There appears to be cosmetic issue with the LT update checker, which I'll fix in a future version. In the meantime, simply open LanguageTool.json and change the following setting to false:

Code:
 "update_check": false
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote