Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-10-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
Heather Parker
Nameless Being

A Quiet Place in the Country Published Today

Please could I introduce my mini-mystery, A Quiet Place in the Country, which was published today by Wild Child Publishing. It is available at: Wild Child, as an ebook (PDF) and costs $1.49. It should also be available from other online bookstores within the next month or so. It is a modern mystery set in the English Lake District.

A Quiet Place in the Country

Jessica enjoys her work as community copper in a small English village - until a young girl is found dead at the bottom of Lowther Crag. As the policewoman starts to investigate, she finds disturbing indercurrents in her quiet community. With the help of the local doctor, she sets out to uncover the girl's dark secrets, but soon finds her own life threatened...

Thank you!
Old 11-10-2009, 04:22 PM   #2
Douglas Rhodes
Connoisseur
Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Storm, laptop
Hey Heather, fellow Wild Child author here.

Congratulations on your publish.
Douglas Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:56 PM   #3
Heather Parker
Nameless Being

Thanks Douglas - and nice to meet you here!
Old 12-08-2009, 03:06 PM   #4
Heather Parker
Nameless Being

A Quiet Place in the Country now available on Kindle, etc.

Please could I mention that my new mini - mystery, A Quiet Place in the Country, is now available on Amazon Kindle and Mobipocket. It's a modern suspense story, set in the English Lake District. The Kindle price is $1.19. It should appear on Fictionwise very shortly and is also available from Wild Child Publishing's own site.
Amazon Link
Thank you!

Jessica enjoys her work as community copper in a small English village - until a young girl is found dead at the bottom of Lowther Crag. As the policewoman starts to investigate, she finds disturbing undercurrents in her quiet community. With the help of the local doctor, she sets out to uncover the girl's dark secrets, but soon finds her own life threatened...
Old 12-08-2009, 03:32 PM   #5
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Hi, Heather. I'm sorry I missed this thread, but congratulations on your new book.

I purchased Middlewitch from Drollerie and will be interested in your new book when it is available in epub. Will you be using Smashwords also?
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:29 PM   #6
Heather Parker
Nameless Being

Thanks for this - appreciated! I think Wild Child would like to get their books on to Smashwords, so hopefully it should pop up there before long. From everything I've read here, they sound really good.
Thanks also for your advice about putting my signature onto posts here - that was really helpful.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:21 PM   #7
Heather Parker
Nameless Being

Just to say A Quiet Place in the Country is now available at Fictionwise as a multiformat mini-mystery.

(It's part of the Fictionwise multiformat sale until December 31st - 89cents instead of $1.49.)
Old 12-24-2009, 03:26 PM   #8
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Voyage
I bought A Quiet Place in the Country from Fictionwise. Already read and enjoyed it. I knew I would as I liked Middlewitch.

Any more coming up?
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 02:06 PM   #9
Heather Parker
Nameless Being

The sequel to Middlewitch is just about finished but needs a few more edits yet - it should be published hopefully in the first half of next year.
But thank you for the nice words and support - they always help the confidence!
Old 12-26-2009, 11:21 AM   #10
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Parker View Post
The sequel to Middlewitch is just about finished but needs a few more edits yet - it should be published hopefully in the first half of next year.
But thank you for the nice words and support - they always help the confidence!
That's what's so good about this forum. You can express your appreciation.
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote