Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-12-2012, 06:36 AM   #16
jgumphress
Connoisseur
jgumphress has learned how to read e-booksjgumphress has learned how to read e-booksjgumphress has learned how to read e-booksjgumphress has learned how to read e-booksjgumphress has learned how to read e-booksjgumphress has learned how to read e-booksjgumphress has learned how to read e-booksjgumphress has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
There is also an app for both Android and PC called Send To Kindle. It runs docs and books through Amazon's servers, formats them, and sends it on to your Kindle.
jgumphress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 07:32 PM   #17
nerys
Addict
nerys began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 500 - REB 1200
Old thread but i have otg cable on my note 4. but i can not get books to show up on my kindle dx. On further investigation the file that previously looked ok when i copied then when i reconnect they are 0.00 bytes. So for aome reason they are not sticking. Has anyone succeeded in copying files from android via otg cable?
nerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2015, 07:10 AM   #18
Cyphox
Connoisseur
Cyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 4 NT
great idea, didnt work for me, kindle storage gets automatically dismounted after connecting it to my phone.
Cyphox is offline   Reply With Quote