Notices

Old 05-21-2003, 07:30 AM   #1
dillon65
Connoisseur
dillon65 began at the beginning.

Device: TX
Education

Hello Alexander:

Is it possible to have a new link for *Education* this new link would range from computers, software, to anything that would fall in this particular category.

Thanks

Dillon65

Last edited by dillon65; 05-21-2003 at 06:04 PM.
dillon65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 07:38 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Sounds like an idea. It would most probably fit into the General section, what do you think?
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-21-2003, 11:01 AM   #3
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Hello Alexander:

I think it would work great; I don't have a format, but the catergories could be Computers (PC's or Mac's); Software examples could be from (Communication, OS, etc).

I would welcome anyone to throw in a boot full of ideas.

Thanks

Dillon65
Old 05-21-2003, 11:04 AM   #4
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Btw Dillon, how come that you are sometimes posting as "Unregistered"? Did you enable cookies in your browser so that your username is always remembered?

Going to talk about your suggesting with one of the other moderators.

Cheers!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 06:02 PM   #5
dillon65
Connoisseur
dillon65 began at the beginning.

Device: TX
Hello Alexander:

I must confess at times I get lazy, I have your site on auto so with a click of the mouse I can come to Turcic, and see what the new post are from your home page.

If I am interested in what you and your support team have written, then I will click on the thread, and then at times I will respond without loggin on.

Yes, I know thou shalt not be lazy...

dillon65
dillon65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2003, 09:52 PM   #6
jwy
jwy began at the beginning.

Device: NX70v
good idea, it could be insightful
jwy is offline   Reply With Quote