Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-01-2013, 09:03 AM   #46
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
Ahhhh, this makes sense now!!
I found everything, I just need to find the original vocabulary file from VAGUE to add my own words...

Once again, thanks knc1!!!
It is part of the KUAL project (which has its own web-sites now) -
Try the links from the KUAL system wiki:
http://wiki.knetconnect.com/twiki/bi...ice_Activation

The first linked page in the post above is on the Blog/Announcement/Support Forum site - you might want to register there (the wiki site is closed for new registration at the moment - but we will get that fixed RSN).

Last edited by knc1; 04-01-2013 at 09:12 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:25 AM   #47
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Yeah. Thanks Knc1.

I should explain how the online corpus.txt system works better.

So I will update the top post and add the file. Thanks boys.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2013, 09:26 AM   #48
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
It is part of the KUAL project (which has its own web-sites now) -
Try the links from the KUAL system wiki:
http://wiki.knetconnect.com/twiki/bi...ice_Activation

The first linked page is on the Blog/Announcement/Forum site - you might want to register there (the wiki site is closed for new registration at the moment - but we will get that fixed RSN).
Oh nice, I made my own .dic & .lm files, I tweaked the looper.sh file to add these files and now Komic can
- go prev/next page
- save bookmark
- exit
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:31 AM   #49
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi. I updated top post with the bits I used.

Hope that helps

How cool is voice activation!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks mate for testing
Old 04-01-2013, 09:33 AM   #50
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

A voice command, Comic reader - - KUAL !

Come on, Amazon -
We didn't even have to purchase a Voice Recognition company or design a new Kindle to do it.

(PS: You might want to encourage lab126 to register here, so we can tell tell them how to do their job.)
Advert
Old 04-01-2013, 09:36 AM   #51
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you for all your work!
I'm just playing with your toy!

BTW, adding words is really simple! Your small tutorial is all we need to have tons of hours of fun!
Old 04-01-2013, 09:39 AM   #52
twobob

Quote:

BTW, adding words is really simple! Your small tutorial is all we need to have tons of hours of fun!
Yeah. I am happy to work with you simplify bundling this all up in the future.

: )

Great work on voice activating Komics!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2013, 09:44 AM   #53
knc1
Going Viral

Quote:

Carnegie Mellon University http://www.speech.cs.cmu.edu/ did all the hard work and made it open source.
The KUAL project just brought it to the Kindles. http://cmusphinx.sourceforge.net/
Old 04-01-2013, 10:29 AM   #54
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
Very Kool! Works perfect for me!! Thanks!
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:55 AM   #55
twobob

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianinmaine View Post
Very Kool! Works perfect for me!! Thanks!
Brilliant. Thanks for the feedback!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 11:35 AM   #56
silver18
THE NOOB

Please note: this is not a "code this for me" request, it's just a bunch of thoughts.

Voice recognition is awesome and playing with it is so much fun.
I managed to add my own words and it was an easy job.
BTW, I had to modify the original script and the original gui dictionary.

So here are my thoughts:
- it would be nice if the looper script could source every .dic and .lm files in a chosen directory
- it would be nice also if one could add different files containing words and corresponding actions (just like we do now altering the original script)

This way we could keep twobob's original script and dictionary untouched and add our own files.
It could also be useful when updating VAGUE!

I really don't know how to do this and I'm not asking you to do this, it's just something I was thinking about.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:18 PM   #57
twobob

Sounds reasonable.

I am not 100% on how we might merge the -lm and -dic files but it certainly seems "doable"... perhaps it would be easier to offer a list of words and then just "GET" the updated lm and dic files from the webservice on the kindle directly? Unzip them, rename them etc...

I think that could well be "Do-able" with a simple gtk wrapper?

so... check the word list. add an UPDATE button. that kind of thing?
Old 04-02-2013, 12:49 PM   #58
silver18
THE NOOB

I don't know how easy is a gtk wrapper so I still think it could be easier the other way.
I wasn't thinking about merging files, I was thinking about using two different sets of files!
I don't know if the "-dict" and the "-lm" options can be duplicated or can accept two parameters.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:45 PM   #59
twobob

hmm... I would have to look into that.

The files are "linked together" in some way - that is to say internally consistent... Have to do some research!

: ) maybe diff a few and see what we find
Old 04-02-2013, 07:36 PM   #60
stepk
Groupie
stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K5 B011 5.3.2.1
Now, this IS cool, twobob, amazing. Thank you so much!
stepk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audio, audio recognition, kindle 5, kindle touch, pocketsphinx, programming api, recognition, twobob