Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-13-2012, 05:03 AM   #1
antheawood
antheawood began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Change Callibre embedded email address

I am definitely out of my depth on this page. I can't find the posts I sent yesterday so here I go again. I registered my Kindle 3 to a new email address. Calibre does not recognize it so when I go to the connect/share icon it shows my old email address and I can't find how to change this. I have rerun the wizard several times without success. Please Help I am extremely frustrated and fed up. I'm going away and can't get my books on my Kindle via Calibre
antheawood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:14 AM   #2
Snorkledorf
Blue. Not sad...just blue
Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ridibooks Paper Pro
Try this:

Click the Preferences button on the toolbar.

Under the Sharing section, click "Sharing books by email".

Your email address should be displayed there. Double-click it and change it to your new address. Then click the "Apply" button, then "Close" on the Preferences panel.

Your new address should be available under the Connect/Share button now.

Does that help?
Snorkledorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2012, 08:55 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Please ask Calibre questions in the Calibre forum; I'm moving this thread there.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:32 AM   #4
antheawood
antheawood began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorkledorf View Post
Try this:

Click the Preferences button on the toolbar.

Under the Sharing section, click "Sharing books by email".

Your email address should be displayed there. Double-click it and change it to your new address. Then click the "Apply" button, then "Close" on the Preferences panel.

Your new address should be available under the Connect/Share button now.

Does that help?
Thank you for your help. It worked. I was desperate and I really appreciate your taking the time to reply
Anthea
antheawood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:45 PM   #5
Snorkledorf
Blue. Not sad...just blue
Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ridibooks Paper Pro
Glad to help. It's not a difficult thing, but calibre has so many options that at first it's like, "What?"
Snorkledorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert