Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-21-2007, 03:23 AM   #1
horndj
horndj began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 500
Question Hello from the Hot Desert

I am interested in probably getting information that has been discussed at length in the past, and I aplogise for that.

I have just been given a digital subscription to Photoshop User which uses Zinio reader so I think I will go to another mobileread forum and ask a specific question.

Thank you from Udhailiyah, Saudi Arabia

Last edited by horndj; 08-21-2007 at 03:42 AM.
horndj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:49 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, horndj!

I don't know anything about Zinio, myself, but I'm sure there are folks around here who do.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert