Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-11-2010, 02:28 PM   #1
stodge
Groupie
stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650SC
Sending books to other kobo reading devices?

Can I download epub books from other sites and send them to the Kobo reader on my Palm Pre?
stodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:32 PM   #2
JPenguin
Connoisseur
JPenguin began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo EReader, Kobo for Palm Pre
Not at the moment. I believe iOS versions support sideloaded non-Kobo purchased ePub books, not sure about Android but webOS hasn't seen an update in a while. I've asked a couple times about any hints on plans for a webOS update and not received anything, I think at the moment the webOS support is very lukewarm, HP/Palm have been rather quiet and there hasn't been that much developer support. I've found the Kobo app useful a couple times but I'll probably need to look for another reader app for my phone to read some of my other ePub books.
JPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert