Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-10-2012, 04:30 PM   #16
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by madawei View Post
I cannot download,please give me via email,thanksï¼my email:
madawei2699@gmail.com

I just install the kingo, BUT it does not work, my kindle touch(5.1.2) is jailbreak, and launcher1.2.1, the menu has kingo, but i press it and it has nothing happen, my wifi is off, the kingo need wfi? does it have AI?
thanks for replying!
I updated the links.
No, it doesn't need WiFi. I'm not sure what you've done/not done that it's not working! Can anyone else give it a try? (It's working fine on my KT 5.1.2)

And, as a side note, there are open source project for AIGo, so if anyone has time and energy for it, feel more than welcome to build on top of KinGo and extend it.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:46 PM   #17
madawei
madawei began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by cscat View Post
I updated the links.
No, it doesn't need WiFi. I'm not sure what you've done/not done that it's not working! Can anyone else give it a try? (It's working fine on my KT 5.1.2)

And, as a side note, there are open source project for AIGo, so if anyone has time and energy for it, feel more than welcome to build on top of KinGo and extend it.
I solve the problem and it works. I found the run.sh file is windows format, it has a lot ^M ,that is windows return, linux has not the character, so when I delete the characters and it works on my kindle touch!
BTY, I think the game need a AI, like pbchess, that we can improve our ability!
And thanks cscat for give us a cool game!
madawei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:16 PM   #18
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Off Topic, but ...

@madawei
Would you try going to my site: http://minimodding.com please?

If you can reach it, scroll to the bottom, click your native lanquage - Does that work?

Why?
I am updating an old site of mine, need some non-English eyes to look at it for me.

Last edited by knc1; 09-10-2012 at 09:26 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:25 PM   #19
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
@madawei: Thanks for letting me know! I agree, having AI engine would be super cool, let's see...

@knc1: power(Off-topic, 2): Any particular reason you're using MS translator instead of let's say Google Translate?

Last edited by thatworkshop; 09-10-2012 at 10:29 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:40 PM   #20
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by cscat View Post
@knc1: power(Off-topic, 2): Any particular reason you're using MS translator instead of let's say Google Translate?
That is what the site package shipped with for the Babelfish links.

I am not even sure how to change it, this is the first version they ever worked in.

Sorry for hijacking your thread.
It is just rare to find a native of China to look at the translations.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:36 PM   #21
BadukOnKindle
BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Touch
I have followed your steps and still cannot seem to run KinGo.
Firmware: 5.1.2 (Kindle Touch)
Jailbreak: Tried with Yifanlu's and Niluje's jailbreaks (separately, resetting and reflashing between each)
GUI Launcher: Tried Yifanlyu's and KUAL (separately, resetting and reflashing between each)

Unless there is something wrong with KinGo, which doesn't seem to be the case since others have it working, I just can't seem to find the problem.

Last edited by BadukOnKindle; 03-24-2013 at 03:38 PM.
BadukOnKindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #22
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
hmmm.. I dont think I ever tried this.

And I dont recall even making a KUAL launcher for it?

Ill go check

Chripes what a PITA to get... I for sure didnt make a laucher for it.

and if there is no launcher chances are I couldnt get it going either.

Try running the DOS2UNIX over the run.sh... meh gimme a sec Ill upload that.

EDIT: does that one work? EDIT: ATTACHMENT BINNED

If so Ill tell the OP to update his script.

Last edited by twobob; 03-25-2013 at 03:57 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:47 PM   #23
BadukOnKindle
BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

@twobob
I appreciate you work (on KUAL and helping me out with this issue), but, alas, KinGo still does not run. I was able to run other scripts, such as AdToggle and Reboot (made for Yifanlu's GUI Launcher) with KUAL so it's kinda strange how KinGo does not work as well. But, then again, it did not work for me with YiFanlu's launcher either. Maybe there's something wrong with my setup?
Old 03-25-2013, 03:56 PM   #24
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

nah

I doubt it.
IIRC I looked at this and it didnt work for me neither.

hence no launcher...

plus it was so dated.

If the OP jumps on and provides an updated one I would get excited.
Until then this is a "bin job".
Old 03-25-2013, 05:31 PM   #25
BadukOnKindle

Ok. I'm not THAT good at programming yet so unfortunately cannot try to fix this myself, so many thanks, twobob, for your replies. Hopefully we'll get an updated version to use.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:24 PM   #26
twobob

I burned an hour or two trying to port gnugo for you. But the makefile hacking is a NIGHTMARE...

Tiny hints found http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gn.../msg00140.html - for when I can be bothered to try again.

and here http://www.tuxbrain.com/en/content/m...gnuchess-howto

and here http://www.mostlymaths.net/2010/04/m...ote-gnugo.html

Last edited by twobob; 03-25-2013 at 06:42 PM.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:39 PM   #27
BadukOnKindle

Has anyone tried the kindle javacript shell to directly run the .js for kingo?
http://cowlark.com/kindle/combined.html
Old 03-28-2013, 05:09 PM   #28
twobob

Js can be made to work more directly via WAF these days. Maybe read up on that?

Tags
go game, igo, kindle touch, wei chi, wei qi