Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 01-23-2024, 11:44 PM   #1
wrogs
wrogs began at the beginning.

Device: kindle keyboard
Question Help with KOReader on Kindle Keyboard

Hello! I'm new here so please let me know if there is a better place or way to ask this question.

I've just started using KOReader on my Kindle Keyboard Wifi. The main reason I'm using it is for file organizing (I am not registered with an Amazon account & don't want to be... So I don't think I can use collections) and highlighting (for some reason I can't see or save(?) highlights in the stock reader, just notes). So far, I like KOReader a lot but it is a bit clunky to use with the K3 buttons.

a)Is there a way to use the 5 way navigation buttons to move a cursor around like in the stock reader? This is a much faster way of selecting the text than moving around the pointer freely

b) Can I turn OFF the on screen keyboard? It keeps preventing me from using the physical keyboard.

Thanks
wrogs is offline   Reply With Quote