Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 01-22-2024, 03:39 PM   #1
bitfreak
Enthusiast
bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo
Feature Request, full version info in about

Hi,

When I update, it displays the version it has and the upgrade waiting. However I cannot see that info when I go to the about page. Cant tell if I'm on a nightly or stable and what version.
So, could this be added ?

bitfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 07:53 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Yes you can. If it's got a git hash, it's a nightly.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert