Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 01-11-2024, 03:15 PM   #1
strangelove42
strangelove42 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
KOReader keeps on impressing me

I was just coming here to request a feature to exclude footnotes from the estimate for how long it will take to finish a book. I decided to double check that this feature didn't already exist and found that it already does exist! (custom hidden flows)

I love this app. The highlighting features, the statistics, the book map, the style tweaks, etc.

Great work! It's much appreciated.
strangelove42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 06:30 PM   #2
Alan_S
Evangelist
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
Yeah, KoReader is the best ebook app I have seen so far. So many features... If I can't get KoReader on it, I don't get that ebook reader.
Alan_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 04:47 PM   #3
bitfreak
Enthusiast
bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo
I only run KOReader because its so fast and easy, not even looking back at the Kobo software
bitfreak is offline   Reply With Quote