Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-10-2009, 09:08 AM   #46
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Well, in my defense, I did say that he won't be expected any earlier that next week. But with this crowd, that could actually be anywhere from a fortnight ago last Tuesday to the Elventieth of Never.

Search the Google of Pink Toe hard enough and you may even find pictures of me...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:11 AM   #47
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
ABBA!!!!
Shouldn't that be

AʚɞA!!!!

(best I could do - no proper reversed capital B in unicode :-( )
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2009, 09:45 AM   #48
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Well, in my defense, I did say that he won't be expected any earlier that next week. But with this crowd, that could actually be anywhere from a fortnight ago last Tuesday to the Elventieth of Never.
Dude. I'm sorry. Is there no end to it? I suppose next month you'll be introducing us to Happy the Kangaroo who bowls with you on Thursday nights.

By the way, if I Google "Pink Toe" for images of you, will I need to make sure "safe search" is enabled?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:47 AM   #49
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Dude. I'm sorry. Is there no end to it? I suppose next month you'll be introducing us to Happy the Kangaroo who bowls with you on Thursday nights.

By the way, if I Google "Pink Toe" for images of you, will I need to make sure "safe search" is enabled?
Depends on how your company feels about fat guys wearing swim suits and funny hats.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:49 AM   #50
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Quote:

Search the Google of Pink Toe hard enough and you may even find pictures of me...
It looks like you were having a good time in paradise! So he was back to visit his old house in La Crosse? -- bet he doesn't miss the winters.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2009, 09:51 AM   #51
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Depends on how your company feels about fat guys wearing swim suits and funny hats.
Found you. At least you have hair, now.

vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:51 AM   #52
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Aawww!
Old 06-10-2009, 09:52 AM   #53
pshrynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
It looks like you were having a good time in paradise! So he was back to visit his old house in La Crosse? -- bet he doesn't miss the winters.
He came to the door when it was raining and about 50 F. Not cold, but not warm. He was compalining of freezing to death.

I made him wait on the porch while I booted up the facial recognition software to check out who he was.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:59 AM   #54
Curly
I need a holiday!

Was he wearing the hat and red floral shirt? I should think you wouldn't need facial recognition software.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:02 AM   #55
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
Was he wearing the hat and red floral shirt? I should think you wouldn't need facial recognition software.
Or if he was wearing sandals, which could point to an obvious digit or recognition.

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:05 AM   #56
Curly
I need a holiday!

Exactly. And he probably had a bluish tinge from the cold and it sounds like he might have been violently shivering. 50 F is pretty cold.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:08 AM   #57
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
balderdash! 50 is shorts and tank top skiing weather!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:09 AM   #58
Curly
I need a holiday!

Can you go skiing when its 50 F?!
Old 06-10-2009, 11:34 AM   #59
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
if there is a really good base you can. I've done it many times!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:34 PM   #60
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Oh - I just assumed you meant water skiing!

Pshrynk - I just read that Brad Pitt allows his cutie pie little daughter Shiloh to paint his toenails (just cuz it was her birthday and she is a girlie girl, so it said). I think that is good daddy behaviour.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote